Horrible Guild is an Italian multi media publisher established in 2014 and based in Milan. Our goal is to design, develop and produce fun and innovative games that are accessible to all. We strive to stand out from the crowd in aesthetics and game mechanics. We are committed to building a culturally diverse team and strongly encourage applications from female and minority candidates.
We are looking for a backend/system programmer to join our digital team on a variety of projects. Your first task will be porting our online infrastructure from GameSparks to PlayFab, working both on the backends and the games’ Unity projects.
After that, you will be working on new original IPs from Horrible Guild! You will be joining a team of developers and artists coordinated by a project manager, participating in product-defining meetings, and working on features based on detailed documentation
We’re looking for someone who can set personal goals, train themselves, independently identify solutions, and manage time effectively. The day-to-day working environment will involve limited direct supervision.
- Experience working in Unity
- Degree in Computer Science & Engineering or equivalent
- English language Proficiency
- Ability to work remotely
Nice to have:
- Experience using Playfab or equivalent cloud scripting system
- Experience in Networking for video games
- Experience in gameplay programming
Why work with us:
- Be part of a growing, dynamic company working on successful new IPs across multiple media including video games, board games, role playing games, comics, and more
- Join a team experienced in state-of-the-art digital board games
- Work on new innovative IPs and on adapting successful board game IPs
- We maintain an inclusive and respectful company atmosphere with zero tolerance for discriminatory behaviour
Please send us your resume and portfolio by clicking on the button below.